Starting Pay: DOE
* full time (40 hours)
* We don't work on Saturdays or Sundays. Those are family days.
* The better your work ethic and attitude, the less experience you need.
* We do carpentry, framing, trim, flooring, inside/outside, residential/commercial, everything
YOU ARE A PERFECT CANDIDATE IF YOU...
* Are a high character, high integrity person
* "Being on time" to you means being 15 minutes early
* Don't take sick days unless your head falls off
* Care about your reputation and want to impress others with your work
* Are eager to learn and will do things the way you are taught
* Are willing to do whatever job needs to get done, without complaint.
* Can get along well with two guys, who are tough, but fair
YOU ARE A BAD CANDIDATE (aka, do not apply) IF YOU...
* Need breaks every hour (and you smoke like a chimney)
* Bring drama to the job-site and are constantly checking your phone. Nope.
* Roll your eyes, run your mouth, or have a bad attitude.
* Show up 5 minutes late to anything, ever. Complain about the cold.
* Complain, blame, or justify why the work you do isn't excellent
* Can't wait till the boss leaves so you can slack off
Experience is welcome, but not required.
In other words, if you're a hard-working, high achiever, with no experience... but you can lift
100 lbs, aren't afraid of heights, and can read a tape measure, APPLY IMMEDIATELY.
*** FIRST COME, FIRST CONSIDERED --- START IMMEDIATELY ***
Applicants will be contacted asap for a phone interview. If you are still seeing this ad, we haven't filled the position yet.
MUST HAVE: own transportation & be able to pass a drug test.